Project Design Manager - Wilson Sheehan Lab for Economic Opportunities (LEO)
- United States of America
The Lab for Economic Opportunities (LEO) is looking for a proactive, self-starter who desires to be a part of solving one of the most critical issues our nation faces today—poverty. The Project Design Manager will be responsible for leading the research, vetting, and engagement of partners in LEO’s project development process, converting interested organizations into LEO ready research partners.
Who we are:
The Wilson Sheehan Lab for Economic Opportunities (LEO) is a research center at the University of Notre Dame dedicated to reducing poverty and improving lives in the United States through evidence-based programs and policies.
Who we need:
We are looking for someone who wants to change the face of poverty in our country and believes that impacting poverty is possible. The Project Design Manager’s top priorities will be:
Guided by our research priorities and topical areas of interest, research and find the right LEO partners for research projects.
- Lead the vetting process to build a full pipeline of partner organizations equipped to begin the process of building research projects with LEO.
- Own the relationship management that is essential to helping guide partners through the process of learning about LEO and the services we offer, assessing their readiness for LEO partnership, and supporting them through the application process.
- Provide support to the LEO team by assisting with writing for communication pieces, grant writing for developing LEO projects, the LEO cohort process, and running LEO based initiatives.
- Assist organizations with conceptualizing specific project ideas to launch with LEO.
- Develop and execute the LEO partner relationship management and customer satisfaction plan.
This position is limited-term, subject to external funding and ending 1 year from hire date, It could be extended for a period of up to five years.