Research Manager – Max Institute of Healthcare Management, Indian School of Business
Research/ Program manager at Indian School of Business, will be responsible for managing a randomized control trial about tuberculosis (TB) care in two Indian states - Gujarat and Jharkhand. Funded by The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation (BMGF), the primary objective of this study is to examine how TB monitoring methods impact the patient’s adherence and clinical outcomes. The trial will involve implementation of specific interventions, collection of primary data (surveys and interviews) as well as secondary programmatic data, which will then be analysed to estimate the impact of the interventions. Additionally, qualitative studies will be conducted to understand the behavioural mechanisms driving the impact. The ideal candidate has experience with randomised control trials.
- Supervise and support Research Associates in creating trial protocols, data sets, cleaning and running checks to spot errors, and generally preparing data for analysis using MS Excel, STATA and/or R data analysis software
- Accountable for the overall quality control of the project field activities, including the quality of the data collected
- As needed, assist with literature reviews and questionnaire writing and piloting
- Project Management
- Collaborate with PIs to develop the RCT protocol and oversee compliance of the study protocol.
- Report regularly to PIs and Co PIs on project progress, problems, spending, and schedule; lead regular team, PI, and partner meetings.
- Supervision of project staff through all stages of the research to ensure effective and efficient implementation of field activities
- Support research staff in analysis, and drafting research paper and policy briefs
- Responsible for keeping research project on schedule
- Prepare, update, and manage project budgets
- Dissemination and Stakeholder Management
- Present ongoing and completed research results from projects with partners, broader stakeholders in government, donors, and others in person and virtually.
- Prepare data for publication and publish data.
How to Apply
Send an email to [email protected] with the subject line “Application for Research Manager 2022” with a copy of your CV and academic transcripts. Any evidence of written work and references by academics would be a strong positive. Applications will be reviewed until the position is filled. You will be contacted only in case you are shortlisted for an interview.