Research Manager - Research Program in Development Economics, Princeton University
- United States of America
- Other advanced degree
Research/ Program manager at Princeton University, supporting the research projects of Prof. Seema Jayachandran and other faculty affiliated with the Research Program in Development Economics (RPDE). The faculty conduct development economics research on a variety of topics, often fieldwork-based. The ideal candidate has fieldwork experience and economics + policy training.
- Providing project management for field-based projects including drafting IRB protocols, drafting agreements with implementing partners, and mentoring field staff. Drafting narrative reports and presentation to present to donors.
- Support various field-based projects and providing other assistance with research and dissemination of information. Assist with copy-editing manuscripts, drafting policy outreach materials, and conducting literature reviews. Website design and management.
- Assist with data analysis, as needed.
- Administering external grants, including supporting/drafting grant applications, production of interim and final reporting, budget management and closeout.
- Managing the program's predoctoral/senior research specialists hires.
- Assisting RPDE faculty, staff, and associates with other research support and administrative matters as necessary.