Temporary Recruitment Coordinator - IPA
Innovations for Poverty Action (IPA) is seeking a Temporary Recruitment Coordinator to play a key role in supporting the recruitment of talent globally. As part of a growing team, this position will report directly the Recruitment Manager and support the team in meeting our global strategic talent acquisition, development, and retention goals.
- Support full life-cycle recruitment process including the sourcing of candidates through internal and external networks to build a candidate pipeline, interview qualifications, reference checking and offer stage
- Manage job requisitions by posting openings on various media outlets, including the IPA’s career page and external job boards; research and identify creative additional job boards to find key talent
- Maintain and update data and candidate information in the applicant tracking system and internal systems ensuring that candidate records are complete and that the recruitment process is accurately tracked and in compliance with AAP, EEOC, and other compliance requirements
- Assist in drafting, revising and updating recruitment tools, materials, documents and presentations
- Schedule interviews and provide support to hiring managers in the development of interview questions and collect interview scorecards upon interview completion
- Support new hire and onboarding processes and provide exceptional customer service to incoming team members
- Participate in strategic projects and initiatives in the recruitment and human resources team
- Play a role in supporting HR program implantation across the globe.
- Provide training and build recruitment capacity, as needed
- Associate degree in human resources, business or related discipline with 6 years of direct human resources or recruitment experience or bachelor’s degree in human resources management, business, or related discipline and 1-3 years human resources of recruitment experience.
- Non-profit experience preferred but not required
- Experience working with Applicant Tracking Systems or HRIS
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers and with country office staff.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced, high volume work environment
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
- A team player who is motivated, creative, and a change agent
- Ability to speak French a plus