Home Page Panel
New Teaching at the Right Level initiative to support over three million primary school students in Africa with evidence-backed approach.
Today we launch an expanded section of our website called Evidence to Policy, which explores how J-PAL affiliated researchers and staff, along with government and NGO partners, have drawn on evidence produced by randomized evaluations to inform policy changes around the world.
If many more women are elected to office, we don’t yet know what impacts such an influx might have on policy decisions and gender norms in US society. However, many J-PAL affiliated researchers have explored this question in India by taking advantage of a naturally occurring experimental design.
What role do policies that affect private sector firms play in closing the productivity gap between higher-income and lower-income countries, and what are the implications of firms’ policies on economic growth and worker welfare?
946 evaluaciones en curso y terminados en 81 países
The philanthropic group @coimpactcollab recently selected...
Join us and @Pratham_India @RTI_Intl...
RT @JPAL_SA: Today we kick of @JPAL_SA 2019...
How to preserve the integrity of a program while taking it to #scale? Join us for a webinar Weds 2/27 to learn how… https://t.co...
RT @JPAL_SA: What is life like at J-PAL South Asia?
"High intensity interval training before grad school"
"Combining scientifi… https://...
- How to preserve the integrity of a program while taking it to scale? Join us for a free webinar next Weds 2/27 to learn how J-PAL, Innovations for Poverty Action, Pratham Education Foundation, & our partners recently scaled up an education program from 80 to 1100 schools in Zambia: j-p.al/tarl-webinar6 1 day 13 hours ago.
- Know a talented graphic designer based in India interested in mission-driven work? We're hiring! Please share: https://j-p.al/c6212 2 days 15 hours ago.
- It's not too late to sign up for one of this semester's online courses - like Data Analysis for Social Scientists, which introduces learners to the essential notions of probability and statistics, as well as modern techniques in data analysis. Learn more and enroll at https://www.edx.org/course/data-analysis-for-social-scientists-1! 1 week 2 days ago.
- Are you a fundraising whiz looking to join a top-notch team - and apply your talents to evidence-backed social change? Apply now for our Development Officer/Senior Officer position at our head office in Cambridge, MA: https://j-p.al/8363c. 1 week 4 days ago.
- J-PAL affiliate Jeanne Lafortune invites us to learn more about J-PAL LAC and PUC Chile's Diploma in Impact Evaluation of Public Policy and Social Programs. This new version is in executive format - only 8 weekends during the year! More info at j-p.al/diplomado Nuestra afiliada Jeanne Lafortune nos invita a conocer más sobre el Diplomado en Evaluación de Impacto de Programas y Políticas Públicas de J-PAL LAC y la PUC Chile. Esta nueva versión es en formato ejecutivo ¡Son solo 8 fines de semana al año! Más información en j-p.al/diplomado 2 weeks 18 hours ago.