J-PAL África, con sede en la Universidad de Cape Town en Sudáfrica, apoya a los investigadores que realizan evaluaciones aleatorias en África, lleva a cabo capacitaciones para desarrollar la capacidad de comprender y ejecutar evaluaciones aleatorias y trabaja con los responsables políticos para ayudarles a aprovechar evidencia rigurosa para hacer las políticas más eficaces y ampliar los programas más prometedores.
Teaching at the Right Level Webinar Series: Session 5 - Adapting the TaRL Approach to Different Contexts
The Teaching at the Right Level webinar series will continue with its fifth installment on Tuesday, December 11, at 8:00 AM ET. This session will focus on Adapting the TaRL approach to different contexts. Presenters will discuss how TaRL was adapted for Zambia and Botswana and share their experience adapting Pratham's teaching and learning materials for different contexts.
J-PAL and MIT recently announced the launch of a full master’s degree program in Data, Economics, and Development Policy that combines online learning and one semester of residential instruction at MIT. The William and Flora Hewlett Foundation will be sponsoring scholarship opportunities for seven learners from sub-Saharan Africa to attend this program.
Electricity access and usage is growing in low- and middle-income countries, including South Africa. However, many households struggle to pay their monthly electricity bills, making it difficult for utilities to sustainably supply them with electricity. Can installing prepaid electricity meters improve revenue recovery?
Existen 278 evaluaciones aleatorizadas, finalizadas o en curso, implementadas en 28 países de África.
RT @EPoDHarvard: In a new piece for @vox_dev...
New up on the J-PAL blog, from Lauren at @mit_react - "Opening doors for refugee learners": https://t.co/fmeOpbv469
The new @MIT Master’s in Data, Econ, & Development Policy is democratizing access to higher ed - applicants can sig… https://t.co/...
RT @claudferraz: Important collaborations between...
The latest in our Teaching at the Right Level webinar series from J-PAL and @Pratham_India is coming up on Tuesday,… https://t.co/...
- Are you one of the 119 credential holders of the J-PAL/MITx MicroMasters in Data, Economics, and Development Policy? Applications are now open for MIT's new blended online and in-person full master's program! No prior degree or GRE test needed. Learn more at j-p.al/datae625c9. 2 days 5 hours ago.
- The latest in our Teaching at the Right Level webinar series from J-PAL and Pratham is coming up on Tuesday, Dec. 11. Learn how TaRL is adapted to new contexts - register now! https://j-p.al/teach02b4a 2 days 6 hours ago.
- Learners who earn a J-PAL/MITx online MicroMasters credential in Data, Economics, and Development Policy are now eligible to apply for @MITEcon's new blended online and in-person master's degree program! No GRE or GMAT tests needed. More details at https://j-p.al/datae625c9. 5 days 12 hours ago.
- Looking for a new job? Want to learn more about what it's like to work at a mission-driven organization fighting poverty in the United States? Join J-PAL North America staff for a jobs webinar this Friday at 4:00 PM ET. Register and see our full list of open positions: https://j-p.al/jpaln88686. 1 week 3 days ago.
- J-PAL's annual recruitment drive is *now open*! We're hiring for more than 100 positions at all levels in research, policy, training, and more. Learn more at https://j-p.al/recruit1a3. Come join us! 1 week 3 days ago.