Home Page Panel
Although coverage rates and health outcomes are improving, many poor people around the world still do not benefit from essential health products. What factors limit the flow of products from the producer’s laboratory bench to the end users, and what can be done about it?
The UK Department for International Development (DFID) jointly awarded J-PAL and Innovations for Poverty Action (IPA) a US$16 million grant to generate new research on effective policies to promote peace and good governance, reduce crime, and support communities recovering from conflict, including a project on earthquake resettlement in Nepal.
In November, J-PAL Director Abhijit Banerjee delivered a public lecture at the American University in Cairo as part of J-PAL’s broader efforts to engage policymakers in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA). Watch the full video and learn more about J-PAL's work in the region.
Interested in leading evidence-informed approaches to poverty reduction? Explore more than 130 open research, policy outreach, education, and training positions posted in J-PAL’s annual recruitment drive, open now through January 12, 2018.
895 evaluaciones en curso y terminados en 80 países
How can we address publication bias with study registration? Read more now on the J-PAL blog:… https://t.co/NkCNvOM8wt
Reminder: We're hiring! J-PAL is recruiting policy staff to support our Health sector, advancing evidence-based app… https://t.co/voX6DdqgYo
Today on the J-PAL blog: Addressing the challenges of #publicationbias with...
Can text messages #nudge parents to keep track of their kids' progress in school? New blog post from...
RT @KarnerPaul: Really outstanding resource from the folks at...
- How can we address publication bias with study registration? Read more on the J-PAL blog: j-p.al/2ELfjZI #ResearchTransparency 2 days 10 hours ago.
- Abdul Latif Jameel Poverty Action Lab (J-PAL) compartió su publicación. Sign up for our MicroMasters webinar - space is limited! 3 days 15 hours ago.
- Looking to advance your career? Curious about whether the MicroMasters in Data, Econ, and Development Policy is right for you? Join us for a live webinar next Tuesday, 2/20 at 10:00am ET to learn more about the program and ask your questions! Register now - and tag a friend below: https://j-p.al/2EtvDec. 4 days 11 hours ago.
- Grad students: J-PAL offers up to $25k in tuition and stipends through our Summer and Fall 2018 Research Transparency Fellowships. We're looking for highly skilled PhD students - must love coding and data analysis! Apply by March 5: j-p.al/2EEwKLK 5 days 5 hours ago.
- Nuestra afiliada Jeanne Lafortune nos invita a conocer más sobre la tercera versión del Diplomado en Evaluación de Impacto de Programas y Políticas Públicas de J-PAL LAC y la PUC Chile. Más información en http://www.educacioncontinua.uc.cl/28591-ficha-diplomado-en-evaluacion-de-impacto-de-programas-y-politicas-publicas. [EN] J-PAL affiliate Jeanne Lafortune invites us to learn more about J-PAL LAC and PUC Chile's Diploma in Impact Evaluation of Public Policy and Social Programs. More info at http://www.educacioncontinua.uc.cl/28591-ficha-diplomado-en-evaluacion-de-impacto-de-programas-y-politicas-publicas. 5 days 11 hours ago.