J-PAL North America Recruitment Webinar
Passionate about using rigorous research to reduce poverty and improve lives? Interested in working with colleagues who value building diverse teams with inclusive and collaborative relationships? J-PAL holds regularly recurring webinars to introduce potential applicants to exciting career opportunities at the North America office of the Abdul Latif Jameel Poverty Action Lab (J-PAL).
In our webinars, current J-PAL North America staff discuss:
- Our current work to use rigorous evidence to reduce poverty and improve lives in the North America region
- Our teams, positions, and recruiting timelines, including information on how and when to apply to our open positions
- What it’s like to work at J-PAL North America
- Any remaining questions you might have! (See here for answers to frequently asked questions, including information about how to prepare for a Research Associate position in Economics)
Missed our last webinar? Check out a recording of a recent webinar:
J-PAL North America has a variety of open positions at the moment:
- Senior Research & Training Associate - J-PAL North America
- Research Manager - J-PAL North America
- Research Associate - J-PAL North America
- Pre-Doctoral Research Fellow – Amy Finkelstein
J-PAL North America is a regional office of J-PAL, a global research center working to reduce poverty by ensuring that policy is informed by scientific evidence. Founded at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) in 2013, J-PAL North America leverages scholarship from 171 affiliated professors from over 45 universities, and a full- time staff of over 40 researchers, policy experts, and administrative professionals. Our work addresses the complex causes and consequences of poverty in North America, and spans a range of issue areas including health care, housing and homelessness, criminal justice, education, and labor markets.