J‑PAL Amérique Latine et Caraïbes
J-PAL Latin America & the Caribbean (LAC), based at Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, leads J-PAL’s work in the LAC region. J-PAL LAC conducts randomized evaluations, builds partnerships for evidence-informed policymaking, and helps partners scale up effective programs.
Our research team works with J-PAL's network of affiliated professors to measure the impact of social programs and policies in LAC. Through online and in-person courses, we train implementers, policymakers, donors, and advocates on how to generate and use rigorous evidence. Our policy team works to institutionalize this learning and disseminate research results to governments and other partners.
Este curso entregará los conceptos fundamentales para entender en qué consisten las evaluaciones de impacto aleatorizadas, por qué son importantes, cómo se diseñan e implementan, y cómo usar sus resultados.
Norman Simon Rodriguez, a MicroMasters learner in Colombia, shares his experience taking the online courses and earning his full credential. Learn more about the skills you can learn through the five-course program.
Combining business training with different levels of cash transfers improved short- and long-term employment and income for program participants. Read the summary here (only available in Spanish).
Il y a 152 évaluations aléatoires menées par nos professeurs affiliés dans 18 pays en Amérique latine et Caraïbes.
RT @IE_UC: |Admisión 2019| Actualízate con los mejores y aprende a evaluar rigurosamente el impacto de programas sociales y po… https://t.co...
Abrimos las inscripciones para el #Diplomado en Evaluación de Impacto de Programas y Políticas Públicas que imparti… https...
"Repassar mais dinheiro para governos locais não reduzirá a corrupção nem melhorará a gestão de recursos. Será prec… https://t.co/xIj6Oq5o2R
RT @IE_UC: Ya están abiertas las inscripciones para el...
- Today we're honored to be recognized with Pratham Education Foundation as one of Co.impact's first grantees - enabling us and our partners to reach three million primary school students across Africa over the next five years. Learn more at j-p.al/coimpact-tarl. 4 days 13 hours ago.
- The Research, Education, and Training team at J-PAL is seeking qualified applicants for Research and Training Associate (https://j-p.al/resea2231a) and Senior Research and Training Associate (https://j-p.al/senio6a385). Help build out research resources, develop data analysis tools, and organize trainings for policymakers and staff - among many other projects! Based at MIT in Cambridge, MA. Apply by January 12 at the links above. 1 week 4 days ago.
- We're hiring! The Research, Education, and Training team at J-PAL is seeking qualified applicants for Research and Training Associate (https://j-p.al/resea2231a) and Senior Research and Training Associate (https://j-p.al/senio6a385). Help build out research resources, develop data analysis tools, review reference and teaching materials, and organize trainings for policymakers and staff - among many other projects! Based at MIT in Cambridge, MA. Apply by January 12 at the links above. 1 week 4 days ago.
- J-PAL South Asia is seeking qualified applicants for Policy Manager (https://j-p.al/policb2861) and Training Manager (https://j-p.al/train0d09a) to contribute to our mission of reducing poverty by ensuring policy is informed by scientific evidence. Help lead government partnerships and teach critical evaluation skills - apply now at the links above! 1 month 3 days ago.
- The J-PAL Africa team, based at the University of Cape Town, is hiring a postdoc to support development of a research agenda on digital IDs and payments. Includes potential to co-author several papers - learn more & apply now: j-p.al/postd2b9bb. 1 month 3 days ago.