Home Page Panel
J-PAL’s newest research resource, A Practical Guide to Measuring Women's and Girls’ Empowerment in Impact Evaluations, gathers insights from the experiences of J-PAL affiliated researchers around the world and offers practical tips for how to measure women's and girls’ empowerment in impact evaluations.
Across a range of programs, interventions that successfully changed the calculus of costs and benefits of unprotected sexual activity and childbirth delayed pregnancy among adolescents. Some programs directly altered costs and benefits while others shifted perceptions of them.
944 évaluations en cours ou achevées dans 81 pays
How to incentivize civil servants to put in effort and improve performance? In #Pakistan, researchers tried perform… https://...
RT @JPAL_SA: J-PAL South Asia's @...
At the UN Climate Change Conference in December (#COP24), parties agreed to a rulebook that lays out how government… https://t....
"This case is a testament to the broad coalition of partners and funders, as well as the large amount of research,… https://t.co/53m29Aa5BC
It's not too late to sign up for one of this semester's online courses - like Data Analysis for Social Scientists,… https://t.co/0wX4K1Zdrg
- It's not too late to sign up for one of this semester's online courses - like Data Analysis for Social Scientists, which introduces learners to the essential notions of probability and statistics, as well as modern techniques in data analysis. Learn more and enroll at https://www.edx.org/course/data-analysis-for-social-scientists-1! 2 days 9 hours ago.
- Are you a fundraising whiz looking to join a top-notch team - and apply your talents to evidence-backed social change? Apply now for our Development Officer/Senior Officer position at our head office in Cambridge, MA: https://j-p.al/8363c. 4 days 10 hours ago.
- J-PAL affiliate Jeanne Lafortune invites us to learn more about J-PAL LAC and PUC Chile's Diploma in Impact Evaluation of Public Policy and Social Programs. This new version is in executive format - only 8 weekends during the year! More info at j-p.al/diplomado Nuestra afiliada Jeanne Lafortune nos invita a conocer más sobre el Diplomado en Evaluación de Impacto de Programas y Políticas Públicas de J-PAL LAC y la PUC Chile. Esta nueva versión es en formato ejecutivo ¡Son solo 8 fines de semana al año! Más información en j-p.al/diplomado 1 week 11 hours ago.
- The J-PAL newsletter comes out this week! Want to be in the loop? Sign up here: povertyactionlab.org/subscribe. 1 week 4 days ago.
- Interested in gaining new skills to build your career? The next semester of the online MITx MicroMasters in Data, Economics, and Development Policy starts next week. Enroll now! micromasters.mit.edu/dedp/ 2 weeks 9 hours ago.