Home Page Panel
956 évaluations en cours ou achevées dans 81 pays
Researchers in Kyoto, Japan tested two programs to reduce electricity use during peak hours: price increases, and t… https://t.co/WbKeYUKXUy
RT @JPAL_Africa: This week, J-PAL Africa's DigiFI Africa team is excited to be at...
Many workers have jobs w/ insufficient benefits, lack access to jobs that pay living wages, or lack skills to progr… https://t.co/uxUKHcuhnQ
Our latest Policy Insight finds that offering savings products to smallholder farmers did not transform agricultura… https://t.co/2T4EZWUWFm
The next run of our flagship online course starts July 1! J-PAL 101x provides pragmatic step-by-step training for c… https://t.co/tAW79epP49
- Our free online course, J-PAL 101x, provides practical step-by-step training for conducting your own high-quality impact evaluations. The next run starts July 2 - don't miss out! Sign up now at https://j-p.al/10481. (Did we mention it's free?) 2 days 9 hours ago.
- Looking to build your impact evaluation skills? Enroll now in our *free* online course, Evaluating Social Programs, starting July 2! https://j-p.al/10481 5 days 9 hours ago.
- Our Exec. Director @iqbaldhali spoke to leaders in philanthropy this week about using evidence to make smart decisions about where to invest. Read Iqbal's latest blog post on a new J-PAL initiative to help further inform decision-making through #bigdata: j-p.al/82a2a 1 week 8 hours ago.
- Our team is excited to welcome leaders from govt, nonprofits, and the private sector to our 2019 Evaluation Social Programs executive education course in Cambridge (US) today! Learn more and see upcoming trainings around the world at https://j-p.al/events. 1 week 2 days ago.
- Learning should be fun, targeted, engaging and educational. How do we ensure that this happens? By using the #TaRL approach. Interested in learning more about it? Apply to attend the Teaching at the Right Level (TaRL) workshop hosted by Young1ove and TaRL Africa in Gaborone: tarl.info/workshop19 1 week 5 days ago.
This guest post is authored by Alexander Bartik of the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and Bryan Stuart of George Washington University. Automation, rising inequality between high- and low...
Il y a 1 week 19 hours
In the first of our new, in-depth Affiliate Spotlight series, we profile Paul Niehaus—a nonprofit executive, fintech start-up co-founder, and professor of economics at the University of California, San Diego.
Il y a 2 weeks 2 days
We are excited to announce J-PAL’s new Innovations in Data and Experiments for Action (IDEA) Initiative . IDEA’s mission is to support governments, firms, and non-profits (“data providers”) who want...
Il y a 1 month 1 week
Affiliate spotlight: Will Dobbie on conducting randomized evaluations to reduce inequalities in the United States
Will Dobbie is a J-PAL affiliate and an assistant professor of economics and public affairs at Princeton University. He is a recipient of a 2019 Sloan Research Fellowship, awarded to “early-career...
Il y a 1 month 1 week
According to the World Health Organization, 1 in 3 women worldwide have experienced physical or sexual violence in their lifetimes. Low rates of reporting pose a barrier to addressing this form of violence, especially as it is commonly perpetrated by an intimate partner within the home.
Il y a 1 month 2 weeks