ASPIRE's success rests on the strength of its collaborations with government departments and partner NGOs, funding support from donors, and its team of qualified research and policy experts housed at J-PAL South Asia. On this page, we describe opportunities for those interested in partnering, supporting or working with ASPIRE.
ASPIRE seeks to collaborate with a large number of government departments and agencies to help foster a culture of research and evidence-informed decision making in India. Government departments and agencies interested in working with ASPIRE may contact us at [email protected].
ASPIRE is presently supported by Veddis Foundation through a seed grant of (USD 6.3 million) over 3 years.
Donors interested in supporting and expanding ASPIRE’s work may do so in various ways and can contact us at [email protected].
- You can support the full spectrum of ASPIRE’s activities as an institutional founding partner.
- You can fund individual programs and their evaluations for generating rigorous evidence in areas of health, education, agriculture, climate change and more.
- You can support the scale-up of an evidence-informed program to reach millions of people for wider impact.
Join our team! We are currently hiring for positions at our New Delhi and Bhubaneswar offices.
Positions are currently open across for our research vertical. Work closely with senior J-PAL staff, researchers and the Government of Odisha for translating rigorous research into action!
- Senior Research Associate; Bhubaneswar
- Research Associate; Bhubaneswar
- Research Associate (Data); Bhubaneswar
- Research Scientist (Data) - IDEA Lab; New Delhi/Chennai/Mumbai/Bangalore
Apply soon to build your skills in field research, project management, data analysis, policy outreach, and monitoring & evaluation capacity building!
Apply at j-p.al/sa-careers