Home Page Panel
The UK Department for International Development (DFID) jointly awarded J-PAL and Innovations for Poverty Action (IPA) a US$16 million grant to generate new research on effective policies to promote peace and good governance, reduce crime, and support communities recovering from conflict, including a project on earthquake resettlement in Nepal.
In November, J-PAL Director Abhijit Banerjee delivered a public lecture at the American University in Cairo as part of J-PAL’s broader efforts to engage policymakers in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA). Watch the full video and learn more about J-PAL's work in the region.
Interested in leading evidence-informed approaches to poverty reduction? Explore more than 130 open research, policy outreach, education, and training positions posted in J-PAL’s annual recruitment drive, open now through January 12, 2018.
In our interview with affiliate Michael Callen, he shares his current research on mobile salary payments in Afghanistan. “I am extremely excited about the potential for this project to assist the Afghan government in a core function—paying its employees—and also, in creating a foundation for greater financial inclusion.”
873 évaluations en cours ou achevées dans 80 pays
Meet Simone Schaner, assistant professor at @dartmouth...
Congratulations @JPAL_SA for 10 years of excellence in research and policy impact! Check out some of what the team… https://t.co/...
Interested in applying for a job at J-PAL? Join us this Friday 12/15 at 10am ET for an interactive webinar with our… https://t.co/tc6JmUfvct
RT @HarrisPolicy: Prof. @cblatts...
Welcome to Twitter @rema_nadeem! Rema is scientific director of...
- Do you have an econ master's or PhD? Are you looking for a new challenge? Join our team as a Research Manager at J-PAL Global in Cambridge, MA: https://j-p.al/2AKLnJ0. Please tag a friend who might be interested! 1 day 2 hours ago.
- Are you on Twitter? Make sure you're following us there - or, better yet, follow our affiliated researchers! https://twitter.com/JPAL_Global/lists/j-pal-affiliates/members 1 day 20 hours ago.
- Abdul Latif Jameel Poverty Action Lab (J-PAL) a partagé sa vidéo en direct. Watch Pascaline Dupas speak live in our latest Data, Decisions, Public Policy talk! 4 days 7 hours ago.
- Abdul Latif Jameel Poverty Action Lab (J-PAL) était en direct. Live Webcast 4 days 7 hours ago.
- Live broadcast on our Facebook page, starting at 11am ET: Stanford professor Pascaline Dupas on improving delivery of health products in low-income countries. Stay tuned! 4 days 7 hours ago.