Your contribution supports our work conducting rigorous randomized evaluations, training others to run their own evaluations, and impacting lives through policy outreach and the scale-up of programs found to be effective with partner governments and implementers.
Your unrestricted gift allows us to:
- Fund early-stage research for project development; travel to explore new areas of research; and to support graduate student research efforts;
- React quickly when opportunities for policy impact arise by sending speakers to high-level conferences or meetings on short notice and responding to policymakers’ requests and schedules;
- Offer scholarships for our training courses and support the development of new training offerings, including open online courses.
If you would like to discuss a larger gift in more detail or have other questions about supporting J-PAL's work, please contact Ingrid Lustig.
Support J-PAL North America
Donations are also welcome to support J-PAL’s work to catalyze rigorous evaluations and translate research into action to improve lives in the North America region.
Your unrestricted gift to the J-PAL North America office allows us to:
- Explore policy-relevant academic and practitioner partnerships for new and strategic areas of antipoverty research.
- Support the evaluation of promising and innovative interventions.
- Provide technical assistance to help decision-makers scale up evidence-based policies or programs.
If you would like to discuss a larger gift in more detail or have other questions about supporting J-PAL's work in North America, please contact Francesca Freeman.
Support J-PAL Africa, J-PAL Europe, J-PAL LAC, J-PAL South Asia, or J-PAL Southeast Asia
If you would like to make a contribution to one of our other regional offices, please contact David Sears.