The Teaching at the Right Level webinar series will continue with its fourth installment on Tuesday, March 6, at 8:30 AM ET. This session will focus on Teacher Training. Presenters will share research on the effectiveness of different training programs and discuss Pratham's approach to teacher training.
J-PAL and MIT recently announced the launch of a full master’s degree program in Data, Economics, and Development Policy that combines online learning and one semester of residential instruction at MIT. The William and Flora Hewlett Foundation will be sponsoring scholarship opportunities for seven learners from sub-Saharan Africa to attend this program.
USAID’s Development for Innovation Ventures (DIV) has announced Zambia’s Teaching at the Right Level (TARL) Programme as one of its 18 new investments. Among other partners, J-PAL, Pratham, Innovations for Poverty Action, and and UNICEF/Zambia will support the work hand in hand with the Zambian Ministry of General Education in rolling out TaRL to approximately 1,800 schools over the next three years in a rollout of TARL. Teaching at the Right Level has been proven to be effective by a series of randomized evaluations conducted by J-PAL affiliated professors.
Laura Poswell, Executive Director of J-PAL Africa, participated on a panel at USAID’s Global Innovation Week, a multi-day event to showcase ways USAID is partnering with others to achieve the greatest impact. The panel shared their experiences generating evidence and pathways through which their results informed education programs and policies around the globe, with support from USAID.
Il y a 265 évaluations aléatoires menées par nos professeurs affiliés dans 28 pays en Afrique.
Using evidence to inform policy: Read examples from India and Zambia in our recent post on the Government Partnersh… https://t.co/nfLwvxhupc
"Better Governing Through Science": @MIT_Spectrum discusses J-PAL's Government Partnership Initiative… https://t.co/3GeM8Kayc1
Want to download data from 1,500 social science RCTs? Visit our advanced search page and click on the orange paper… https://t.co/WB1Jbs8Jdx
Join us this morning to learn how you can take classes through the #MicroMasters in Data, Economics, & Development… ...
Join us tomorrow for a webinar to learn more about the #MicroMasters in Data, Economics, & Development Policy! Regi… ...
- Want to download data from 1,500 social science RCTs? Visit our advanced search page and click on the orange paper icon next to the RSS feed: j-p.al/2EtTyOJ 20 hours 36 min ago.
- Sign up now for tomorrow's webinar to learn about the MicroMasters in Data, Economics, & Development Policy! goo.gl/qxqycc 2 days 1 min ago.
- How can we address publication bias with study registration? Read more on the J-PAL blog: j-p.al/2ELfjZI #ResearchTransparency 4 days 18 hours ago.
- Abdul Latif Jameel Poverty Action Lab (J-PAL) a partagé sa publication. Sign up for our MicroMasters webinar - space is limited! 6 days 25 min ago.
- Looking to advance your career? Curious about whether the MicroMasters in Data, Econ, and Development Policy is right for you? Join us for a live webinar next Tuesday, 2/20 at 10:00am ET to learn more about the program and ask your questions! Register now - and tag a friend below: https://j-p.al/2EtvDec. 6 days 19 hours ago.