Join us on 27 February for the sixth in a series of webinars about Pratham's Teaching at the Right Level (TaRL) approach. This session will feature presentations by Rukmini Banerji, Ben Simuyandi, and Ben Piper and cover the topic of how to maintain quality at scale.
J-PAL Africa is offering a five-day course on Evaluating Social Programs in Cape Town, South Africa from July 29 to August 2, 2019. The course will provide a thorough understanding of randomized evaluations and pragmatic step-by-step training on how to conduct an evaluation. Apply here by 12 May 2019.
EASST invites East African researchers to apply for a semester-long fellowship (sabbatical) at UC Berkeley to build skills in rigorous social science research and impact evaluation, to be completed during Fall 2019 or Spring 2020.
New Teaching at the Right Level initiative to support over three million primary school students in Africa with evidence-backed approach.
Il y a 282 évaluations aléatoires menées par nos professeurs affiliés dans 28 pays en Afrique.
How to preserve the integrity of a program while taking it to #scale? Join us for a webinar Weds 2/27 to learn how… https://t.co...
RT @JPAL_SA: What is life like at J-PAL South Asia?
"High intensity interval training before grad school"
"Combining scientifi… https://...
Know a talented graphic designer in #India interested in mission-driven work? We're hiring! https://t.co/3dY1pke3Jj
RT @JPAL_NA: Congratulations to J-PAL affiliate Will Dobbie for his recognition as a 2019...
Trying to improve impact evaluation practices at your organization? Apply now for our one-week Executive Education… https://t.co/SoXblODfGr
- How to preserve the integrity of a program while taking it to scale? Join us for a free webinar next Weds 2/27 to learn how J-PAL, Innovations for Poverty Action, Pratham Education Foundation, & our partners recently scaled up an education program from 80 to 1100 schools in Zambia: j-p.al/tarl-webinar6 10 hours 3 min ago.
- Know a talented graphic designer based in India interested in mission-driven work? We're hiring! Please share: https://j-p.al/c6212 1 day 11 hours ago.
- It's not too late to sign up for one of this semester's online courses - like Data Analysis for Social Scientists, which introduces learners to the essential notions of probability and statistics, as well as modern techniques in data analysis. Learn more and enroll at https://www.edx.org/course/data-analysis-for-social-scientists-1! 1 week 1 day ago.
- Are you a fundraising whiz looking to join a top-notch team - and apply your talents to evidence-backed social change? Apply now for our Development Officer/Senior Officer position at our head office in Cambridge, MA: https://j-p.al/8363c. 1 week 3 days ago.
- J-PAL affiliate Jeanne Lafortune invites us to learn more about J-PAL LAC and PUC Chile's Diploma in Impact Evaluation of Public Policy and Social Programs. This new version is in executive format - only 8 weekends during the year! More info at j-p.al/diplomado Nuestra afiliada Jeanne Lafortune nos invita a conocer más sobre el Diplomado en Evaluación de Impacto de Programas y Políticas Públicas de J-PAL LAC y la PUC Chile. Esta nueva versión es en formato ejecutivo ¡Son solo 8 fines de semana al año! Más información en j-p.al/diplomado 1 week 6 days ago.