J-PAL Europe s'emploie à améliorer l'efficacité de programmes sociaux menés en Europe et en Afrique francophone. Le bureau adapte les activités de J-PAL aux besoins et au contexte européens.
High quality instruction throughout primary school is widely believed to have a positive influence on student outcomes. In partnership with a non-profit organization in France, researchers are evaluating the impact of its science and technology teacher training program on the educational interests and academic achievement of affected students.
J-PAL Europe conducted a systematic literature review of impact evaluations measuring the effectiveness of job counseling programs for the long-term unemployed and those at risk in OECD countries.
If disadvantaged students lack information about their educational opportunities after high-school and the academic preparation they need to succeed in top universities, they may be less likely to apply to and attend these universities. Researchers tested the impact of a program that connected underprivileged high schools with higher education institutions to provide academic tutoring and support.
Marc Gurgand, J-PAL Europe Scientific Director, and Michael Rosholm (J-PAL, Aarhus University) edited a special edition of Labour Economics, one of the top economics journals in the field. This special edition is the result of a conference J-PAL Europe helped organize in September 2015.
Il y a 47 évaluations aléatoires menées par nos professeurs affiliés dans 14 pays en Europe.
Using evidence to inform policy: Read examples from India and Zambia in our recent post on the Government Partnersh… https://t.co/nfLwvxhupc
"Better Governing Through Science": @MIT_Spectrum discusses J-PAL's Government Partnership Initiative… https://t.co/3GeM8Kayc1
Want to download data from 1,500 social science RCTs? Visit our advanced search page and click on the orange paper… https://t.co/WB1Jbs8Jdx
Join us this morning to learn how you can take classes through the #MicroMasters in Data, Economics, & Development… ...
Join us tomorrow for a webinar to learn more about the #MicroMasters in Data, Economics, & Development Policy! Regi… ...
- Want to download data from 1,500 social science RCTs? Visit our advanced search page and click on the orange paper icon next to the RSS feed: j-p.al/2EtTyOJ 20 hours 35 min ago.
- Sign up now for tomorrow's webinar to learn about the MicroMasters in Data, Economics, & Development Policy! goo.gl/qxqycc 2 days 56 sec ago.
- How can we address publication bias with study registration? Read more on the J-PAL blog: j-p.al/2ELfjZI #ResearchTransparency 4 days 18 hours ago.
- Abdul Latif Jameel Poverty Action Lab (J-PAL) a partagé sa publication. Sign up for our MicroMasters webinar - space is limited! 6 days 25 min ago.
- Looking to advance your career? Curious about whether the MicroMasters in Data, Econ, and Development Policy is right for you? Join us for a live webinar next Tuesday, 2/20 at 10:00am ET to learn more about the program and ask your questions! Register now - and tag a friend below: https://j-p.al/2EtvDec. 6 days 19 hours ago.