J-PAL Europe s'emploie à améliorer l'efficacité de programmes sociaux menés en Europe et en Afrique francophone. Le bureau adapte les activités de J-PAL aux besoins et au contexte européens.
Researchers evaluated the impact of a program aiming to develop the autonomy and decision-making skills of young people interested in starting a company or organization. They found that the program had positive impacts on the employment status, income, and overall confidence of the participants.
Teaching at the Right Level (TaRL) is an educational approach to help primary school students who have fallen behind to catch up by targeting instruction to their current learning level. J-PAL Europe and partner organizations are currently developing a pilot of this approach in Côte d’Ivoire.
Researchers conducted a randomized evaluation to test the impact of a general voter outreach effort on the political participation of immigrants relative to participation of non-immigrants. The canvassing treatment increased voter turnout of immigrants without affecting turnout of non-immigrants.
J-PAL Europe conducted a systematic literature review of impact evaluations measuring the effectiveness of job counseling programs for the long-term unemployed and those at risk in OECD countries. Read the review in French to learn about the evidence on job counseling or read the executive summary in English.
Il y a 50 évaluations aléatoires menées par nos professeurs affiliés dans 15 pays en Europe.
RT @EPoDHarvard: In a new piece for @vox_dev...
New up on the J-PAL blog, from Lauren at @mit_react - "Opening doors for refugee learners": https://t.co/fmeOpbv469
The new @MIT Master’s in Data, Econ, & Development Policy is democratizing access to higher ed - applicants can sig… https://t.co/...
RT @claudferraz: Important collaborations between...
The latest in our Teaching at the Right Level webinar series from J-PAL and @Pratham_India is coming up on Tuesday,… https://t.co/...
- Are you one of the 119 credential holders of the J-PAL/MITx MicroMasters in Data, Economics, and Development Policy? Applications are now open for MIT's new blended online and in-person full master's program! No prior degree or GRE test needed. Learn more at j-p.al/datae625c9. 2 days 17 hours ago.
- The latest in our Teaching at the Right Level webinar series from J-PAL and Pratham is coming up on Tuesday, Dec. 11. Learn how TaRL is adapted to new contexts - register now! https://j-p.al/teach02b4a 2 days 18 hours ago.
- Learners who earn a J-PAL/MITx online MicroMasters credential in Data, Economics, and Development Policy are now eligible to apply for @MITEcon's new blended online and in-person master's degree program! No GRE or GMAT tests needed. More details at https://j-p.al/datae625c9. 6 days 12 min ago.
- Looking for a new job? Want to learn more about what it's like to work at a mission-driven organization fighting poverty in the United States? Join J-PAL North America staff for a jobs webinar this Friday at 4:00 PM ET. Register and see our full list of open positions: https://j-p.al/jpaln88686. 1 week 3 days ago.
- J-PAL's annual recruitment drive is *now open*! We're hiring for more than 100 positions at all levels in research, policy, training, and more. Learn more at https://j-p.al/recruit1a3. Come join us! 1 week 3 days ago.