J-PAL Europe s'emploie à améliorer l'efficacité de programmes sociaux menés en Europe et en Afrique francophone. Le bureau adapte les activités de J-PAL aux besoins et au contexte européens.
The European Social Inclusion Initiative (ESII) is a multi-year research initiative that aims to generate new evidence and share emerging lessons for programs and policies seeking to foster the social...
Sur une demi-journée, la conférence marquera le lancement de l’Initiative pour l’inclusion sociale en Europe et rassemblera des décideurs politiques, des gestionnaires de projets, des chercheurs et des fondations de tout le continent.
L’événement aura lieu le 26 mars 2019 à Paris.*
Many programs and policies across Europe aim to tackle social and economic exclusion of migrants and refugees, but there is little evidence suggesting which approaches work and which do not. J-PAL Europe recently released a white paper that reviews three key levers of social inclusion in the Europe context: education, skills for youth, and migrant inclusion. This paper lays the groundwork for a multi-year initiative to fund new research and share emerging lessons on effective social inclusion policies in the region.
Teaching at the Right Level (TaRL) is an educational approach to help primary school students who have fallen behind to catch up by targeting instruction to their current learning level. J-PAL Europe and partner organizations are currently developing a pilot of this approach in Côte d’Ivoire.
Il y a 55 évaluations aléatoires menées par nos professeurs affiliés dans 16 pays en Europe.
J-PAL South Asia's Research for Impact Fellowship equips current PhD students in India w/ knowledge & practical ski… https://t.co/yIfEvKXx5O
RT @JPAL_SEA: This morning we had #...
We've launched the first elective in our MITx MicroMasters online program! Join @MITecon profs Ben Olken & Abhijit… https://t.co/...
What makes a good empirical microeconomics study? What quantitative techniques can we use to better understand inte… https://t.co/XAMmb55nEv
Our newest free online course, Political Economy and Economic Development, combines case studies on topics like vot… https://t.co/zFMnzlNfus
- **J-PAL/CLEAR South Asia RESEARCH FOR IMPACT FELLOWSHIP application deadline extended to Aug 25** The Fellowship offers current PhD students in India a scholarship to study randomized evaluations, and support an ongoing evaluation. Apply today: https://j-p.al/rfi 5 hours 40 min ago.
- Don't forget to apply to the Research for Impact Fellowship by 11:59 PM IST Sunday, August 18! Apply at https://j-p.al/rfi #ResearchForImpact #CapacityBuilding #ImpactEvaluation 4 days 6 hours ago.
- We are excited to announce our new #MicroMasters course—and first ever elective course—Political Economy and Economic Development! Taught by Abhijit Banerjee and Benjamin Olken, the course explores why and how political institutions affect economic development and applies key theories and empirical techniques to real-world examples ranging from voting and corruption to the role of the media. Class starts on Sept. 3rd—register today! https://j-p.al/14750x 1 week 1 day ago.
- Are you enrolled in a PhD program at a university in India? Do you want to learn to design and implement randomized evaluations? J-PAL/CLEAR South Asia is accepting applications for the 2nd edition of the Research for Impact Fellowship. Applications are open until 11:59 PM IST, August 18. Learn more about what previous fellow have to say about the program here: https://j-p.al/rfi #ResearchForImpact #CapacityBuilding #ImpactEvaluation 1 week 4 days ago.
- Not in Boston? Not a problem! In this remote internship, the J-PAL data publication team seeks a current MA or PhD candidate to help us make RCT data even more accessible and more broadly used. Details here: https://j-p.al/hsq 1 week 6 days ago.