J-PAL África, con sede en la Universidad de Cape Town en Sudáfrica, apoya a los investigadores que realizan evaluaciones aleatorias en África, lleva a cabo capacitaciones para desarrollar la capacidad de comprender y ejecutar evaluaciones aleatorias y trabaja con los responsables políticos para ayudarles a aprovechar evidencia rigurosa para hacer las políticas más eficaces y ampliar los programas más prometedores.
J-PAL Africa is offering a five-day course on Evaluating Social Programs in Cape Town, South Africa from July 29 to August 2, 2019. The course will provide a thorough understanding of randomized evaluations and pragmatic step-by-step training on how to conduct an evaluation. Apply here by 12 May 2019.
EASST invites East African researchers to apply for a semester-long fellowship (sabbatical) at UC Berkeley to build skills in rigorous social science research and impact evaluation, to be completed during Fall 2019 or Spring 2020.
New Teaching at the Right Level initiative to support over three million primary school students in Africa with evidence-backed approach.
Existen 285 evaluaciones aleatorizadas, finalizadas o en curso, implementadas en 28 países de África.
New J-PAL blog: Why researchers should publish their data (along w/ recent statistics, key factors to consider befo… https://t.co/WlGDWG6o7X
"How information becomes insight" - J-PAL co-founder Abhijit Banerjee and @WorldBank economist Shrayana Bhattachary… https://t.co/...
We mourn the loss of Alan Krueger, a great friend to J-PAL. https://t.co/uBq4EgVyXt
RT @JPAL_Europe: Don’t miss Esther Duflo’s keynote address at the European Social...
What type of J-PAL content would YOU like to see more of on Twitter?
- Looking for hands-on research experience? Are you authorized to work in South Africa? J-PAL Africa is hiring full-time Research Associates to support field research projects and provide high-level technical assistance. Sound like you? Apply by March 28: https://j-p.al/RA_SouthAfrica Please share with your networks! 5 days 18 hours ago.
- Know a talented graphic designer based in India? We're hiring! Join us and help create visually engaging publications, web products, and infographics. Apply now - or tag someone who might be interested below! https://j-p.al/c6212 1 week 1 day ago.
- We're hiring a senior policy associate/manager with expertise in governance (political participation, corruption, building state capacity) to lead J-PAL's Political Economy & Governance sector work. Know someone who might be a good fit? Please tag below & share! https://j-p.al/57b24 #econjobs 1 week 3 days ago.
- Are you a champion for impact evaluation in your organization? Enroll in J-PAL Africa’s 5-day Evaluating Social Programs course, hosted in #CapeTown, South Africa, 29 Jul-2 Aug. Apply by May 12: https://j-p.al/Africa-ExecEd-19. (Based closer to the US? Join our Cambridge, MA course: https://j-p.al/US-ExecEd-19.) 1 week 3 days ago.
- Know a talented graphic designer based in New Delhi? We're hiring! Please share: https://j-p.al/graph58a73. 2 weeks 6 days ago.