J-PAL can design a custom course for your organization with content tailored to a specific sector (e.g., health or education), geographic region, or level of technical detail. J-PAL custom courses can be taught in English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, and Indonesian.
Past Custom Courses
- Three-day to five-day versions of our Evaluating Social Programs and Measurement and Survey Design courses
- Courses on randomized evaluations as part of a monitoring and evaluation strategy
- Two- to three-day Evidence to Policy courses on how to find, interpret, and use existing scientific evidence in decision-making
- Advanced Impact Evaluation courses for more technical audiences
- J-PAL Latin America's Incubator Workshops that bring implementers and university researchers together to work on joint projects
Please contact our Global office at [email protected] for more information, or reach out directly to our regional offices that conduct custom courses.